For information and appointments, call (818) 361–7541 or (800) 313-4942
WIC supports breastfeeding as the best choice for your baby. Compared to the mother’s breast milk, formula is missing many properties that babies need to be strong, healthy and smart.
NEVHC WIC offers the following breastfeeding services:
- Breastfeeding classes and support groups in English, Spanish, and Armenian
- Breastfeeding support from Certified Lactation Educators and Breastfeeding Peer Counselors
- Individual breastfeeding assistance with a lactation consultant
- Breastfeeding pumps
- Washable nursing pads
- Breastfeeding Helpline to answer your breastfeeding questions. Assistance is available in English, Spanish, Armenian and other languages as needed.
- WIC Breastfeeding Helpline (818) 837-6349
To speak to the NEVHC Lactation Consultant or to make an appointment, please call (818) 270-9799 x84110.