Para leer este mensaje en español, haga clic aquí.
Dear NEVHC Patient,
As COVID-19 continues to spread in Los Angeles County, we made it possible for you to continue to get health care services through telephone and video appointments. Telephone and video appointments are simple and convenient ways to check in with your provider and reduce your exposure to COVID-19 in the community.
Telephone and video appointments are popular with our patients. Many of our patients like telephone and video appointments because they:
- Receive high-quality care with their provider while at home or at work
- Do not need travel or transportation
- Take less time than in-person visits
- Do not require spending time in waiting rooms
- Do not need for patients to find child care
- Are just as safe and secure as in-person visits
A telephone or video visit is available by calling our appointment hotline at (818) 270-9777 for the San Fernando Valley or (661) 705-2040 for the Santa Clarita Valley. To prepare for a video appointment, you will need:
- A stable internet or cellular connection
- A cell phone or tablet with a video camera and microphone
You can read step-by-step instructions on how to use video to speak with your provider by clicking here.
You will receive the high-quality care you expect and deserve from NEVHC during your telephone or video visit. The information that you share with your provider or NEVHC staff will be safely and securely communicated as if you were meeting your provider in-person.
It is possible that after speaking with your provider, they will recommend an in-person visit.
Your health and safety are our top priority and we encourage you to try these new opportunities when you need health care services.
Northeast Valley Health Corporation