The U.S. House of Representatives recently passed a new COVID-19 Relief bill, a $2.2 trillion package which includes $7.6 billion in supplemental emergency funding for CHCs. The funds approved by the House would allow CHCs to continue providing primary and preventive healthcare and testing for COVID-19 during the current pandemic. The bill is currently pending the review and vote by the Senate, and we need your support today!
Send an e-mail to your Member of Congress to urge them to work with their Senate colleagues to pass a COVID-19 package that includes:
- •$7.6 billion – Emergency Funding for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)s.
- •$100 billion – Health Care Provider Relief Fund
- •$75 billion – National Testing and Contact Tracing Initiative
- •Expansion of the Paycheck Protection Program loans to include non-profit organizations of any size.
- •A long-term funding extension of mandatory funding for CHCs past the December 11, 2020 deadline.