California voters will have a chance to shape the future of our state by voting in the Governor Recall election on Tuesday, September 14. Make sure you’re registered to vote and informed about the upcoming election by visiting: registertovote.ca.gov no later than Monday August 30, 2021.
Here is what’s on the ballot:
• Do you support the recall of the Governor (removing him from office)?
• If the Governor is recalled, who do you want to replace him?
How do I vote in this election?
This election cycle, every registered California voter will receive a ballot in the mail.
• Vote by mail by completing your ballot and placing it in the mail. No stamp is necessary but it must be postmarked by Election Day on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
• You can drop off your ballot at any voting location in Los Angeles County. Ballots must be dropped off by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. Visit for information about locations: caearlyvoting.sos.ca.gov.
• Vote in person on Election Day Tuesday, September 14, 2021 by visiting your local polling location. Early voting at polling centers will be available. You can find your local polling location and hours of operation by visiting: findmypollingplace.sos.ca.gov.
The results of this election will impact healthcare services important to our patients such as: Medi-Cal, telehealth, Cal-Fresh and more. Make sure you’re registered to vote and #GOTV today!